Disability:IN North Carolina’s (DI-NC) 2023 Fall Conference theme, “Great Leaders Create Great Cultures”, could not be timelier. Facing fierce competition for talent, due to the global workforce shortage, finding and keeping talent matters more than ever. Companies that leverage their unique mission, purpose and values will strengthen their identity by inspiring employees to deliver on their brand promise to customers. The key to creating a committed, engaged workforce is for leaders to build an inclusive culture where all employees (including employees with disabilities) feel meaningfully connected to the mission.
Join us on October 12, 2023, from 9:00am to 4:00pm as we explore how companies are using the ROI of disability inclusion to build an engaged, committed workforce. Sponsored by Trane Technologies and their VisAbility Employee Resource Group, the 2023 Fall Conference will focus on leadership strategies that work.
Register Here or scan QR Code to register
- The power of connected leadership
- Building inclusive cultures to support the workforce of tomorrow.
- Updates from Wells Fargo’s CommunAbility:DI-NC Mentoring Program with NC HBCUs
- Building apprenticeship programs to strengthen your talent pipeline.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) & Business Resource Groups (BRGs) that support employee engagement and cultural transformation
- Expanding your disability inclusive workforce using Our Ability Tools
This year, DI-NC will host our first CommunAbility:DI-NC Mixer from 2:30pm to 4:00pm. Businesses will have an excellent opportunity for branding, networking, and recruiting from a diverse group of candidates with disabilities for full-time jobs, part-time jobs, and internships. University students with disabilities from North Carolina’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), UNC-Charlotte and Davidson University are invited to attend at no charge.
Registration ends on October 10, 2023
Where: Trane Technologies | 800 Beaty Road, Building A | Davidson, NC 28036
When: October 12, 2023, from 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Individual= $129 | Table Sponsor (6)= $600.00
- Person with disabilities = $35.00 Student with disabilities= No Cost
Vendor/ Partner Table: No cost to DI-NC members & sponsors| $100.00 for non-DI-NC members